Our educational project offers students a solid comprehensive, personalized and bilingual training with high academic standards that will allow our students to be sent all over the world.
Currently, we are in the process of applying for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB) for a duration of two years for young people 16 to 19 years of age (grade 11 and 12). We chose this program with the aim of continuing to enrich our educational proposal.
Does the IB program complement us?
- Validation of university academic credits in most prestigious universities, contributing to the transition process college – university.
- It strengthens preparation for higher education, and life in a global society.
- Development of an international mindset that allows pupils to question the reality, which surrounds them and prepares them to propose concrete actions to respond to it.
- It promotes collaborative and interdisciplinary work, contributing to the integral training of our students.
- Active participation of the student in the teaching-learning process.
We educate our students to:
- Be aware of their identity and mission as Christians in the world.
- They cultivate their spiritual life, making it a part of their daily lives.
- Investigate rigorously and seek truth from a holistic perspective.
- Get to know and accept each other as they work on their personal development in a comprehensive way.
- Develop deep roots and abiding love for their country, for their family, their school community and the world.
- Commit to their reality and be educated with a heart for service.
- Balanced, disciplined and with self mastery; educated in a proper use of her freedom.