The early years foster the core characteristics of children’s intellectual and psychomotor development and personality. Our Preschool has a specially designed environment for them, where we capture our educational proposal in a stimulating and enriching way, preparing them as future students of the Villa Caritas and San Pedro Schools.
Students enter Preschool as early as 3 years of age to go to Nursery and 4 years to enter Pre-kindergarten.
In our School, all of our families can present their children to the application process. If you are interested, you can write to: email@example.com
Download the list of required documents and send it to: admisión@vc-sp.edu.pe
Seleccione la fecha.
The application process includes the following steps:
- Download the Application Form, complete all the data and send it scanned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the list of required documents.
- Contact us for a guided visit and an informative talk by writing to: email@example.com
- Attend one of our informative talks:
- We will coordinate an interview with our office of Admission and for the delivery of documents
- Presentation of documents required in the list of items required on number 2.
- Make the payment as you present your application with a fee of $140 USD in the treasury department of the school or via a bank deposit (expenses incurred during the application process)
- The admission committee will call you to give you the results.
- If the vacancy is granted, a welcome email will be sent and we will coordinate an interview at your home address.
Required documents :
|The admission file consists of a request for application accompanied by the documents listed below.|
|Application (you can download it here)|
|Reference letter of your Nursery school. Note: The nursery sends it directly (you can download it here)|
|1 photo of the applicant (passport size)|
|Work contract or proof of work from the company (in the case of foreigners and / or diplomats). Mandatory.|
|Simple copies of:|
|ID of both parents|
|Identity card, Alien card or Passport in the case of foreigners|
|Parental or religious marriage certificates *. (Reference documents)|
|Reports of the applicant’s progress during his last year in his/her nursery school (if he attends one).|
|Note: if you know parents of our schools or Members of our Educational Community. We ask you to include letters of recommendation in the admission file. (Download here) . Parents who already have children in school and are going to apply for minor children do not need to present this letter.|