- April 8, 2020
- Posted by: Villa Caritas
- Category: Sin categoría
We share with you the meditation of the Seven Words that the Lord uttered on the Cross. This is a very ancient tradition that brings us closer to the Lord's last moments before we die, what is known as the "testament of Jesus.
On this occasion, different members of our educational community have made a small reflection for each of the words, they can access them by clicking "View video" at the end of each word.
1. "Father: Forgive them because they do not know what they do", (Lucas 23:24) – Rodrigo de Piérola, professor at High School Villa Caritas. (Watch video)
2. "I assure you: Today you will be with me in paradise", (Luke 23:43) – Esther Medina, teacher of St. Peter. (Watch video)
3. "Woman, there's your son. There you have your Mother", (John 19, 26-27) – Silvana Ramos, mother of our schools Villa Caritas and San Pedro. (Watch video)
4. "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?" (Mark 15:34) – Julio Herrera, father of our schools Villa Caritas and San Pedro. (Watch video)
5. "I am thirsty!" (John 19:28) – María José Cuadros, student of Villa Caritas. (Watch video)
6. "Everything is accomplished", (John 19:30) – Alessandro Brescia, alumnus of St. Peter. (Watch video)
7. "Father, in your hands I entrust my spirit" (Luke 23:46) – Ricardo Salas, stage director of High School San Pedro. (Watch video)